13.6.12

Victory is an elusive whore.


Behold your virgin who uttered the oracle
Who now only musters up indifference.


My most beloved supplicant,
Your journey is over.
The visit was unnecessary.
I predicted your return home to be bitter,
Days have passed
What have you found?
Have you finally perfected the plan to fake your life away?

Stick to it more than ever
Embrace it, a worthless buoy
Your anchored body, with a yellow drifting heart
Defeat was in your house since the first day
And your preparation and its climax only served to highlight your continued misery

My life continues on the tripod
and upon the eve of your triumphant race
Your cowardly brothers arrived with the same demands and tired offerings
I stood tall, unknowingly
Bearing witness to your failures with laurel leaves
My divination leaving neither one of us closer to the goal
You've been your own sacrifice
And by the same means, you've also been mine
Late night, I am often caught up in the frenzy
Solitary, but divine.



See the original version here.

No comments: